Greetings

Running Centos 4.8 with Sendmail+Mimedefang+spamassassin

Like most people, we use an aliases.db for a variety of reasons (postmaster, abuse etc).

We also have some large alias lists such as "staff", "typing" and the ubiquitous and frequently used "everyone".

Unfortunately, some piece of perambulatory pond scum has discovered this and we are now getting spam addressed to these aliases.

Is there any way in which we can restrict the use of certain aliases to internal email addresses / ip addresses only. Any other suggestions?

TIA

Nigel.