Haha sorr I didn't know I'd like to see osx run comftorably on 512mb ram! Nice well good luck with the hdd changeover

On 22/02/2010, at 8:36, Alan L Tyree <a...@austlii.edu.au> wrote:

On Mon, 22 Feb 2010 08:24:21 +1100
Mike <beatbreake...@gmail.com> wrote:

Along with ur IDE and sata stuff u should think about I know of a
good data transfer program called "super duper" for mac, it's free
and I know it works when transfering from a 250g to 500g for eg.
Will transfer ur mbr etc...
 could suit ur needs

I guess I should have made it clear that I'm running Debian on the
machine. I used OS X for about a week when I bought it, but could never
warm up to it.

It runs Debian Lenny with the standard Gnome desktop and 512Mb of
memory. Not lightning fast, but plenty good enough for the way I use it
(emacs, email, web stuff).

Thanks,
Alan