Hi Steven,

I've missed your first post but anyway...

You could try a live CD disro like Knoppix which may find your sound card and auto load all the drivers. You could test it working. If it works then that is a start in that you know that you CAN get it working and the hardware is OK. Then somewhere in Knoppix (been a while since I've used it) it may tell you exactly what the hardware is etc and then that gives you a head start in looking for the drivers.

Don't know if there would be somewhere in knoppix virtual file system (proc in memory I think) that tells you what the driver values it used are?
(This bit is beyond me here... just quessing)

Ben

steven bellens wrote:
Hey guys,