From: "Barrett-Bowen, Neil"
To: Glen Turner
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 00:47:47 +0000
Subject: RE: SILK IP License Request

Glen,

We have recently made some big change to the SILK program and have submitted the SILK source code to IETF. This means that you can freely download and use SILK for evaluation purposes by visiting https://developer.skype.com/silk.

As stated on the web site, the use of the SILK codec for any other purpose than for your internal evaluation and testing requires an additional license to Skype IP. We are currently finalising the terms of this license and we will have these ready for review in due course.

BR,

Neil Barrett-Bowen
Business Development & IP Licensing
Skype