Hi All,

We are hoping to put together a SLUG presesence at the forthcoming
Education Expo in Parramatta on 26 and 27 June this year.

Johannes, Andy and I (along with help from Sridhar and Marghanita)will
be working together to set it up  but to do it  well we will need some
help and so this is a call for volunteers (like us) to put this
together, staff the stall, interact with the punters :)  and
set-up/dismantle the stall.

Come one, come all to the SLUG Ed Expo stall!

One thing I want to emphasise is that I think it would be really good
to have a broad range of SLUG'ers participate. Young/old, experienced
or not. You don't have to be an Uber-geek to help out, or know
everything there is to know about Gnu/Linux or FOSS. Enthusiasm and
personableness go a long way at these things.

You can volunteer for as few or as many hours in the day as you are
willing to offer..

Hopefully we will have some OLPCs available to show off and are also
planning on getting some other goodies.

So please, if you think you may be interested, PM me and we can
discuss it further.

At the moment I'm up the north coast of NSW for a week so am only
grtting to my mobile through my phone but will endeavour to get back
to everyone as soon as I can.

Regards,
Patrick