On 15/04/10 19:08, jam wrote:
> Autologin and I get invited to enter the wallet password to enable
> the wireless. How do I do away with that, to have nm automatically
> start?

Applications > Passwords and Encryption Keys

Right click on "Passwords: login", click Change Password, type your old
password, and leave the new password blank. Hit the button, and it will
confirm that you want to "Use Unsafe Storage". Sounds like you do.

This will unlock your GNOME keyring.

I'm not surprised you didn't get any Google hits. Searching for "PIA
wallet" wouldn't have got you very far. This search would have got you
much further (which uses text found, uh, in the wording of the dialog
boxes):

http://www.google.com/search?q=remove+password+gnome+keyring