<quote who="Richard Ibbotson">

> I got into Wordpress after the 2.8.3 release.  Seems to be better just
> lately.

WordPress 3.0 is going to rock (and indeed, already is, if you're comfy
running pre-release).

> Shame the PHP stuff in Lurid Lynx 10.04 isn't quite there just yet.  Maybe
> an update in a few weeks for Ubuntu.

Seems fine here. I've been running it for a couple of months on production
servers [1] for WordPress, PHP, MySQL, etc., and they're running swimmingly.
Quite a few problems were shaken out of the PHP 5.3 stack before release,
such as the requirement to update APC in the repo, etc.

- Jeff

[1] If you don't test before release, particularly with an LTS, it is much
harder to say "but X doesn't work!" with a straight face.

--
The Great Australian Internet Blackout   http://www.internetblackout.com.au/

             "Laughter is a force for democracy." - John Cleese