try zooming out or fit view... all cad packages have this
turn on all levels...

Ben

On 9/05/2010 2:00 PM, Ashley Maher wrote:
I hope there are some patient Blender users around.

I have tried several tutorials. It does no matter what view I start,

Front View Numpad 1
Side View Numpad 3
Top View Numpad 7

The tutorial will start by using a mesh to create a shape. Looks great
in the starting view.

Issue is there is nothing in the other views. Nothing. No matter what
view I start in the other two views have nothing in them.

Even the default cube will appear only on the Front View.

Anybody mind having a guess as to what the hell I am doing wrong, please?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Ashley