Hi Erik,

I'm a computer dealer and a reseller for Altech and various other suppliers. I can get most anything.

Have a look at kits at the address below...

http://www.altech.com.au/kit.aspx

Ignore the windows components as I can get everything without the windows tax.

You can also mix and match parts to suit yourself if you want some other specs like more disks etc...

I'm keeping this off-list for now but I can also do very good pricing for fellow SLUG members ;-)

Shop around and, if you want, let me know if I can get a better price for you.

Ben