On 24 August 2010 21:18, James Polley <presid...@slug.org.au> wrote:
> The good news is that this month's SLUG meet is only three sleeps away
> - and if we're especially lucky, we might even have national a
> government by then!
>
> The bad news is that we already have a main talk (Repositories,
> Package Management & Package Creation — by Samuel Marks) and only four
> lightning talk slots left, so you'll need to get in quick if you want
> to take one of the remaining slots!

James while your concept of 'time' is fun, you should try to get it
consistent with the rest of our 'time'.
3 sleeps ... um.
Lets list them out:
1. Wednesday(today!) (sleep)
2. Thursday(tomorrow) (sleep)
3. Friday(day after ...) (sleep)
so that means the next slug is on Saturday!

--
To be or not to be.             -- ShakespeareTo do is to be.           --
NietzscheTo be