On Wed, 2010-08-25 at 20:13 +1000, Chris Allen wrote:
> I'd like to start learning MySQL and MONO for some serious development.
> As yet, neither are installed on my system (Ubuntu 10.4)
> Can any one recommend good books / courses (in Sydney) for learning both
> of these?
>
> Chris Allen

I have tried monodevelop on Ubuntu but it is back a version or two and
caused me some issues.

Courses,  it really is simply going though some C# training and see how
you go.  I learnt C# from the Oreilly books and have foudn them quite
good really.

If you have an outline of the types of things you want to do I can give
you some hints on what to look at.

Ta
Ken