|  I'd like to send a link to an episode of Good News Week to a friend
|  and I think I found it
|  with either Chromium 6.0.472.53 or Firefox 3.6.3.
|  Is there a way to view this on Linux?

I just get the digest version of this list (in case this question is
already answered).
This plays fine on for me with Flash (I have installed the flash
plugin in ~/.mozilla/plugins    downloaded from Adobe). Also if you
use Mozilla you can install the plugin "video downloadhelper." It will
show 3 spinning balls on your toolbar everytime there is downloadable
media on a webpage. You can click on the icon and download the
episode, it should play with vlc or xine.
Brett.