Thanks Ehtyar :)

There's already been some discussion on this on the activities list
(the thread starts at
http://lists.slug.org.au/archives/activities/2010/08/msg00003.html),
culminating in the rules the Bay Area Debian group uses to organise
their social meetings being posted on our wiki (at
http://wiki.slug.org.au/social_meets) as a starting point.

In short, we just need someone to kick things off by proposing a time
and a venue...