Amos Shapira <amos.shap...@gmail.com> writes:
> On 27 September 2010 15:03, Daniel Pittman <dan...@rimspace.net> wrote:
>> Amos Shapira <amos.shap...@gmail.com> writes:
>
>> ...would the free Google Apps for Domains meet your needs?  It is limited to
>> 50 mailboxes, and is separate from your current gmail account, but should
>> give
>> you equal reliability and capacity.  (Plus you are obviously happy with their
>> overall service and all...)
>
> Thanks. Will propose it to her.

No worries.  My next choice would definitely be fastmail.fm; we recommend and
resell them here at work, and I know some of the folks who work for them.
They are solid, if all you want is great IMAP mail support. :)

        Daniel

--
✣ Daniel Pittman            ✉ dan...@rimspace.net            ☎ +61 401 155 707