There is a kernel module which you can build yourself. Or you can write a script to generate huge iptables rules from your geoips details.

You should be careful to update it regularly. And also keep in mind that long time 'unallocated' ranges are now allocated.

1/8 for example, a large chunk of which is now allocated to Optus 3g via APNIC.

Dean