Bunch of really good lightning talks tonight. http://anyvite.com/jb1orrqfv1

6:15: Arrive

6:30: Buildout Tutorial - Dylan Jay (PretaWeb)

Buildout is a great way to create repeatable self-contained environments of software for development or production. www.buildout.org

7:00 Open lightning talks (5-15min)

Including - fileconveyor - Ryan Cross (http://fileconveyor.org)

Open Source Driverless car robot system - David Lyon

"How to make a search engine with things you probably have around the home" - David Basden

7:40 Social networking and beers and dinner nearby

Sorry for the late notice. I've been in UK for a conference. I haven't had the time to get a real speaker but someone asked for a buildout tutorial. This would also be a great time to present a lightning talk on anything you think is cool. We can extend the time of these talks to 10-15min as needed. I may also give a talk on funnelweb, a website content converter we presented on at the Plone Conference 2010.

*RSVP: Please RSVP on Anyvite to get your name on the door*

http://anyvite.com/jb1orrqfv1

Getting There: See the anyvite page for details

Free free to join us at the pub after/instead.

If have any problems call Dylan Jay on 0421477460

---
Dylan Jay
Plone Solutions Manager. www.pretaweb.com
P +612 80819071   M +61421477460