Try XecureBrowser, it's a browser design for ibank transaction,
protect from ssl injection or anything which relate with ibank crime
type.

regards,
mrp

--
Linkedin : http://id.linkedin.com/in/mrpbpp
PGP ID : 0xDC3A483A

"Never Trust an Operating System You don't have the Source for..."
"Closed Source for device Driver are ILLEGAL and not Ethical... act!"
"Isn't it, MS Windows a real multitasking OS?, Why? 'Cause It can boot and
crash simultaneously!"