Hi Jake
Thanks for your direction I'm very new to Linux so I am unsure how to do
what you have suggested...if you have Skype I would appreciate a chat so I
can work on it live....please let me know.

Yours in Wellness
Johannes Nielsen CEO
BAMedia
Wellness Marketing and Event Management

ABN 32 710 132 20
bammeb...@gmail.com

+ 61  (0) 449 065 729 (Vodafone Cell Phone)

ICQ 70972773
Skype fuzzy8561

Excellence in Service Provision

http://bikedaddybike.blogspot.com/