Thanks Mark. This seems to be letting the IMAP client upload all archive mails
to Gmail one by one. I do have a few problems with this.
1. The mails are now on the hosting provided server and we access via their web
interface. No client involved until this point.
2. There's 6G of them!

I've read about letting Gmail grab mail from POP3 server directly. Problem with
that is we intent to use Google Apps, with the domain name same as the current
email enabled domain so don't know if it could be worked out somehow.

Anyways, Thanks Mark for your info!

Regards,
Ryan

在 23/03/2011,6:32 PM,Mark Walkom <markwal...@gmail.com> 写道: