Worked well for me on internode, few dropouts (like 4 or 5) over the course of it all and a few focus issues. But other than that worked well, I wouldn't have otherwise attended and I learnt a few things. If the ipv6 guy hadn't left the mic during the really interesting bits it would have been better lol.

Oh i meant to mention, the bandwidth was between 160 and 250 KBytes/second which seemed rather high for what was mainly an audio stream with slideshow ;->, might be worth looking into in future.