Hi John and Hannah,

Please let us know what it's like on the 'other end' of the process :))

We're hoping to create greater opportunities for people to participate through watching the video streams and commenting/asking questions via IRC or Twitter.

We're also trying to increase general interest by having a greater range of subjects presented at each night, some topics spread out over a few meetings and then follow-ups on topics, a la Rob Smit's presentations on IPV6.

Added to this, we want to encourage more people to present so we can increase the sense of community participation and ownership of the LUG.

We're also hoping to have more remote video conferencing presentations similar to Jeff Waugh's earlier in the year.

Tim A. and James P. are doing a huge amount of work to make this all come together and deserve an enormous amount of praise for their efforts.

Regards,

Patrick

--
www.techfriend.com.au
Home computer software training and hardware assistance

www.mercuryvideos.com.au
Stylishly edited DVDs of your photos and videos