>>>>> "Richard" == Richard Ibbotson <richard.ibbot...@googlemail.com> writes:

>> >>>>> "Richard" == Richard Ibbotson
Richard> <richard.ibbot...@googlemail.com> writes: Hi Any one give me
Richard> a clue what I'm doing wrong ?  I've

Richard> Peter Chubb wrote:
>> Have you verified with CaCERT that the domain name is yours?  The
>> certificate request has to include a common name that relates to
>> one of the domains that CAcert knows you own.  On the RHS after you
>> log in CacERT.org there's a place to `add domain'.

Richard> Yep... did that first.  I can see in my CaCERT panel that
Richard> http://sleepypenguin.homelinux.org is verified.  Shouldn’t be
Richard> any problem getting a certificate from CaCERT as far as I
Richard> know.

Do you mean you see http://sleepypenguin.homelinux.org in your domain
list, or just sleepypenguin.homelinux.org ??? If you see the former
there's something wrong.