Tim Ansell wrote:
Hello everyone,

Well the video form tonight's SLUG is up on YouTube for all to enjoy! (If
you want to view it in HTML5 glory goto http://www.youtube.com/html5 first.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1OQVwV0tI8
<snip>
Sadly, I didn't meet my goal of having this up before I left the pub but
it's definitely getting closer!
<snip>
Tim

Just watched the video, great work!

Nice switch to the audience. Good work on the screen and speakers. I particularly like that the footage clearly shows the URL of presentations.

Are you aiming to have the footage up before you leave for the pub or do you put the stuff up while you are at the pub?

It would be useful to get some feedback from viewers at home...

Marghanita
PS my talk, with javascript countdown is at
Lightning Talk @ SLUG Meeting 6pm 24 June 2011
Topic: Organising Meetings in the Digital Age (Or hearding SLUG)
<http://ramin.com.au/linux/test-rundown.shtml>
--
Marghanita da Cruz
http://ramin.com.au