Hi people,

I'm trying to choose the best platform for an open source
autonomous driving project that I've been working on for
a while.

 - https://bitbucket.org/djlyon/smp-driverless-car-robot/overview

I'm considering Debian Live, DSL, Puppy-Linux but can't make
up my mind.

Target hardware is something like a mini-ITX PC. But it
could also be a Cortex-M3 or even an Android cellphone.

I think the project will go away from being solely dedicated
to cars. It's likely to go on boats and perhaps high-speed
trains as well.

Some buddies in Nevada (where driverless cars are legal)
have offered to allow me to do testing there.

Any ideas?

Codebase is mainly Python, C, OpenCV, Arduino etc.