Voytek,

Looking at a manual (
http://support.2wire.com/index.php?page=view&article=765 not sure if it's
the same model)
you should be able to do what you want

if your cameras are say 192.168.1.101, 192.168.1.102, 192.168.1.103 you need
to setup a separate port forward for each, or application. So you might
create WebCam1 with Protocol TCP, Port 80 and Map to Host port 8101, WebCam2
with Protocol TCP, Port 80, Map to Host Port 8102, and so on. (As in Page
40).

Then as on Page 38 you apply that Firewall Application to each "computer) -
so apply Application WebCam1 to 192.168.1.101, and so on.

The if your external IP address is say 202.1.2.3 then if you browse to
http://202.1.2.3:8101 you would see camera 1, http://202.1.2.3:8102 camera 2
and so on

Bear in mind anyone can also connect to your cameras if they can determine
the mapping (through a program like nmap). So you have the security
protection of whatever the camera does or doesn't have. Also you will need
to confirm that the camera only uses port 80, and doesn't say stream video
through another port, or maybe even redirect to port 443 for login (if it
has this).

If you are concerned about security of doing this port forwarding, then you
might be better off using ssh on your inside host to do the appropriate port
forwarding as well.

Regards, Martin

martinvisse...@gmail.com