Streaming will be happening as always. Shane will be running the
streaming himself this round, so it might be a little more bumpy then
usual but I'm sure he'll do his best.

We will also be uploading videos of the talk to YouTube shortly after the event
at the GoogleFOSSSydney [channel][1].

 [1]: http://www.youtube.com/GoogleFOSSSydney

You can view the live stream at:

                     ## http://view.streamti.me/fp-syd ##

Streaming will start from 6pm Australian Eastern Standard Time
([check the time in your local timezone][2]).

 [2]:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=FP-Syd+-+Live+Broadcast&iso=2011-09-07T18:00:00&p1=240

The system supports HTML5 (H264, Ogg Theora and WebM) and Flash streaming, this
should cover most desktop browsers. The system does not support mobile systems
yet (which includes the iPad), it might work, but it's more likely it won't.

As a backup the JustinTV channel at http://www.justin.tv/googlefosssydney should
also be transmitting the same stream, please use the primary video channel to
help with testing. *Notice this has changed!*

The system has twitter and IRC integration,
 * tweet with the #fp-syd hashtag,
 * join the irc://irc.freenode.org/#fp-syd IRC channel.

Please feel free to forward this email to anyone who might be interested, I've
included the topics below so you only need to forward one email.

A big thank you goes to [Orion VM](http://www.orionvm.com.au/) who are
providing the machine which is doing the live encoding.

Tim