Hi all,

OT post, but for a good cause.

My children's (public) primary school Principal has asked me to teach a group of older 'gifted and talented' students (yes, that's what they call them). We'll be looking at a range of things such as basic web page design, image editing, some basic video editing etc.

We're going to look at how the machines work first and then I'll be showing them how to install Linux.

I'd like to get at least five machines (P4>>) - more would be good!

This way the machines are not the property of the school, the Principal won't have a heart attack when we pull them apart (they have ageing Macs at the school) and the kids can have a better sense of controlling the machines without fearing negative consequence from the school if something breaks :))

If anyone knows of a company or business that is upgrading/updating and would be willing to donate (I'm happy to pick up etc).

Even if it's just the boxes, that's fine. The rest can be sourced bit by bit.

Many thanks for reading this far down and for any assistance provided.

Regards,

Patrick