On Fri, November 25, 2011 12:57 pm, scott wrote:
> On 11/24/2011 07:56 PM, Voytek Eymont wrote:

> That's what I would do.If it ends up that you can't put it on, you'll
> just have to reroot. It's also possible that you end up with the same
> problem after the installation, in which case you'll have to reroot.

Scott, thanks

dumb question: isn't the ROM/image I'm flashing already with root access ?

anyhow, it seems that a failed busybox update/install caused permission
(file system ? else ?) issues, I've re-flashed CM7 Ba2TH, and, all's well

so, it's all well again, thanks for all the tips and hints

--
Voytek