On Thu, Dec 08, 2011 at 05:06:23AM +0000, Peter Rundle wrote:

> I'm looking for a Linux XWindows clock display that will allow me to have
> three instances of the clock displayed on my desktop as part of the

Have you tried the screenlets clock (screenlets package on Ubuntu, not sure
about other distros)?  Lets you run multiple clocks, each with a different
timezone & label on the clock face.

John

--
I used to gripe about how C should have provided this feature of PL/I,
back when I was a newbie Berkeley student. Thank you ever so much for