Thus spake Voytek Eymont:
> I have userid/password to an aspx based website,
> what can I use to script a login and get info or monitor for new info on a
> page ?
>
> is wget the way to go for aspx site, or what's a good tool for that ?

Depends on how you log on to the site. Nothing fancy about aspx, as long
as it speaks HTTP.

If it uses HTTP auth, then just pass the --http-user and --http-password
options to wget.

If it requires that you log in via a form and assigns a cookie, that's a
little more involved but certainly by no means impossible. Can't help
you based on the spartan information you have provided, however (more
details please!).