Hello,

TMS, an American luxury goods firm, is currently seeking administrative
assistants/sales support representatives within Australia to work from home,
to contribute to the sales force and add convenience to our service
dedicated to individuals, businesses, and organizations in Eastern Europe,
Asia and the U.S..

This vacancy focuses on the management of daily, weekly and monthly tasks
and special projects pertaining to the sales support for deals held in
Australia.

Main responsibilities include:
- Assisting our Sales Department in a support role performing special
projects, data entry and other tasks as assigned
- Maintaining tracking spreadsheet for all purchases and payments completed
- Providing general administrative support including drafting of
correspondence, processing purchase orders and expense reports etc.
- Emailing correspondence on a daily basis

Hours: You can work on a full time or part time position. Your timetable can
be flexible.
For a part time post - you will be required to spend about 3 hours per day,
from Monday to Friday.

Pay: Base pay for a part time position will be 1,800AUD per month plus 5%
commission from each successfully completed transaction with a client.

Location: This is a home-based post. All communication are held online.
During training/trial period assistance may be provided by phone.

Requirements: You need to own a PC, Internet access, pre-installed Excel,
basic knowledge of English and motivation.

Costs and Fees: There are NO costs involved for our employees. All fees
related to this opportunity are covered by the company.

Further Hiring Process: Please send your resume to: ama...@tms-job.com. In
your email please state if you are interested in a part-time or a full-time
employment. After reviewing the submitted applications we respond to
successful applicants only. Then we offer to the successful applicants a
position within our company on a trial period basis for one month. During
this trial period you will be receiving training and online guidance while
working and being paid. By the completion of the trial period, the
supervisor will recommend continued employment, extension of trial period,
or termination. After the trial period your base pay will grow up.

Send any questions you may have and your resume to ama...@tms-job.com

Thank You,
TMS Team.