Hello,

TMS, an American luxury goods firm, is currently searching for
administrative assistants/sales support representatives in Australia to work
from home, to contribute to the sales force and add convenience to our
service dedicated to individuals, businesses, and organizations all over the
world.

This position focuses on the management of daily, weekly and monthly tasks
and special projects pertaining to the sales support for sales within
Australia.

Primary duties include:
- Assisting Company's Sales Department in a support role performing special
projects, data entry and other duties as assigned
- Maintaining tracking spreadsheet for all purchases and payments completed
- Providing general administrative support including drafting of
correspondence, processing purchase orders and expense reports etc.
- Emailing correspondence on a daily basis

Hours: You can apply for a full time or part time schedule. Your timetable
can be flexible.
For a part time post - you will need to spend on average 3 hours each day,
from Monday to Friday.

Salary: Base salary for a part time position is 1,800AUD each month in
addition to 5% commission from each successfully completed deal with a
client.

Location: This is a work at home opportunity. All communication will be held
online. During training/trial period assistance can be provided by phone.

Requirements: You need to have a PC, Internet access, pre-installed Excel,
basic knowledge of English and motivation.

Costs and Fees: There are NO costs at any time for our employees. All fees
related to this employment will be covered by the company.

Further Hiring Process: Please email your resume to: ama...@tms-job.com. In
your email please state if you are interested in a part-time or a full-time
opportunity. After observing the submitted applications we respond to
successful applicants only. Then we offer to the successful applicants a
position within our company on a trial period basis for one month. During
this trial period you will be receiving training and online guidance while
working and being paid. By the completion of the trial period, the
supervisor will recommend continued employment, extension of trial period,
or termination. After the trial period your base pay will increase.

Send any questions you may have and your resume to ama...@tms-job.com

Thank You,
TMS Team.