Hi Michael
Yes it is a lap top and I would do that only my brother has terminal cancer
and he is back in hospital and so I am now packing to go to support him in
the final hours of his life on this Earth

Yours in Wellness
Johannes Nielsen CEO
BAMedia
Wellness Marketing and Event Management
 ABN 32 071 013 220

bammeb...@gmail.com

+ 61  (0) 451 326 960 (Optus Cell Phone)

ICQ 70972773
Skype fuzzy8561

Excellence in Service Provision

http://bikedaddybike.blogspot.com/