Hi,

I currently have a Linux Engineering opportunity available, based in Sydney
looking for candidates with the following technical skills:

·

Over 5+ years experience as a Linux Systems Administrator or Engineer.

·

Significant experience with large-scale, mission-critical enterprise
infrastructure environments.

·

Extensive experience with Linux (especially Ubuntu/Debian), including scripting
(bash, Python, Ruby).

·

Experience configuring, monitoring and performance tuning (Linux, HAProxy,
Keepalived, LVS, Nginx).

·

Experience with open source monitoring tools such as Nagios/Icinga, Collectd,
Graphite.

·

Experience with configuration management tools (Puppet).

·

Experience automating repetitive tasks.

·

Experience with AWS (Amazon Web Services) and physical co-location.

·

Managing Windows 2008 Server configuration.

·

Managing, monitoring and backing up SQL Server.

My client looks for people with experience across complex high pressure
environments as well as low latency, high frequency systems.

This role is a permanent opportunity with excellent career prospects.

If this role is of interest, please contact me on the details below for
additonal information and I would be more than happy to discuss further as well
as provide a detailed job specification.

Kind Regards,

Megan Edwards

Senior Consultant

Level 15, 55 Clarence St, Sydney, NSW, 2000
TEL: 02 8243 1012

FAX: 02 9279 0511

megan.edwa...@naviro.com.au

www.naviro.com.au

http://au.linkedin.com/pub/megan-edwards/a/9b5/405

@OzITJobs

Please note that the information in this email is confidential and intended
only for the named addressee(s). Any review, retransmission, dissemination or
other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by
persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you are
not the named addressee please notify the sender immediately and do not
disclose, copy or distribute the contents to any other person other than the
intended addressee(s).

By using any of the information in this document you agree to be bound by the
standard Terms of Business of Naviro Pty Ltd. Please email
enquir...@naviro.com.au requesting a copy of this document, or call 02
82431000. You agree that if you do interview, correspond with, engage or employ
any candidate(s) referred to in this document, you have entered a contractual
agreement with Naviro Pty Ltd and are bound by the standard Terms of Business