For a moment I thought I'd been subscribed to an Android support mailing
list....

My guess as to what you are asking is do you need to save the phone
contacts from your old sim card before turfing it? Please correct me if I'm
wrong.

Its a bit hard to say but generally Android likes to chuck all your
contacts up to the cloud meaning they should already be on the phone when
the new sim card is installed.

You can probably check this by launching Gmail in the web browser on your
computer and check your Contacts. If you see the contacts that were on your
sim card in your Gmail contacts list then you shouldn't need to copy them
from the old sim card.

Hope that helps and sorry I cant be more specific.

On Wed, May 1, 2013 at 4:13 PM, William Bennett <wrbennet...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Wishing to switch ISP.
> Have other ISPs SIM, with instructions to activate it.
> There's no mention of the phone list on/in my old SIM.
> Have I to save it somewhere?
> It's an HTC Velocity.
>
> Any help,
>
> William Bennett.