====== SLUG Penguin Picnic 2013 ======

====Summary====

 * Date: Sunday, Dec. 15, 2013, noon
 * Start: Noon
 * Format: BYO everything
 * RSVP: http://www.slug.org.au/event/360001

==== Details ====

In December, we will not have a meeting - instead, we'll have a Penguin Picnic! An afternoon in the park with fellow Linux enthusiasts...

====Location====

BBQ4 Olympic Park, Bicentennial Park, Homebush. It's the first parking area on Bicentennial Drive.

-- Getting there --

There is plenty of parking if coming by car.

If using trains, you can get off at either Olympic Park or Concord West; either way it's about 15 minutes' walk.

* From Olympic Park, walk south-west along Australia Avenue, then turn left into Bicentennial Park Drive (just before you get to the road interchange). First BBQ on the left, about 200m.

* From Concord West, walk west along Victoria Avenue, under the main road and across the creek. Head south to Bicentennial Park. The BBQ area is just south of the cafe.

We may have a car run from Strathfield Station; please e-mail us if you'd like to be picked up there.