Hi,

Amos:
> Perhaps:

> openssl pkcs7 -text -noout -print_certs

Well, that prints out the certificates (with -inform DER). I was more
after verifying the signature and extracting the actual content of the
message, though...

I can see the message in there, it's an XML file with another XML file
hex-encoded within it... I just haven't found a way to get it out.

> http://www.madboa.com/geek/openssl/

Hmm, that does sound more promising... although the smime subcommand is
refusing to recognise my file as an S/MIME message.

Which is probably not surprising, given that the pkcs7 subcommand is
accepting it as a DER.

Jiri
--
Jiří Baum <j...@baum.com.au>