What browser?

Recently,  Chrome (and possibly Firefox) decided that all java pugins (and
others like Silverlight) were "unsecured", and the simply stopped allowing
the plugins to work.

Broke countless business-related Web sites - I had a storm of them,  all
being blamed on "the firewall", or "the network".

I can't find the reference articles I dug up at the time as I'm mobile,
but try a different browser and see if that helps.

DaZZa