Hello folks, apologies if this has been answered, I looked through the
list's history and didn't find a solution.

I have SLURM setup and have my accounting bits configed. When I execute
sacct I get usage data back, which is great. My problem is that sreport
is always blank, even when I specify a lengthy start/end. Also to note
I'm running sreport on my cluster's head node .I saw one other similar
problem was the result of not running sreport on the cluster itself.

At any rate, it feels like I'm overlooking something simple., so a nudge
in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

--
Dustin Rice