Hello,

My nodes are often in "down" states, so I must make a 'sview' and activate all
nodes manually to put them 'idle' in order to run jobs.
I've seen in the FAQ that I can change the slurm.conf file.

" The configuration parameter ReturnToService in slurm.conf controls how DOWN
nodes are handled. Set its value to one in order for DOWN nodes to
automatically be returned to service once the slurmd daemon registers with a
valid node configuration. "

However in my file it's already "1" for ReturnToService.

advance thanks,
Siva

--

Siva sangari NANDY - Plate-forme GenOuest
IRISA-INRIA, Campus de Beaulieu

35042 Rennes cedex, France
Tél: +33 (0) 2 99 84 25 69

Bureau : D152