I just tagged and posted a 14.03.1-2 that has the correct version.

Danny

On 04/22/14 07:56, je...@schedmd.com wrote:

There were changes needed to support the latest libtools, but those changes introduced a bug in setting version numbers. We'll get this corrected in v14.03.2.

Quoting Alan Orth <alan.o...@gmail.com>:

I updated to version 14.03.1 but CLI invocation of any SLURM tool still
shows version 14.03.0:

# squeue -V
slurm 14.03.0
# rpm -qf `which squeue`
slurm-14.03.1-1.el6.x86_64

Sorry if this was covered before... thanks!

Alan