On 09/23/2014 11:27 AM, Trey Dockendorf wrote:
Has anyone used the Lua job_submit plugin and also allows multiple partitions?  I'm not
even user what the partition value would be in the Lua code when a job is submitted with
"--partition=general,background", for example.

We do. We use the all_partitions plugin and our own Lua plugin for job submission. In the Lua script, we remove partitions from the array that they shouldn't have access to for whatever reason. Reasons include: the job didn't request enough memory to "need" a bigmem node, the job didn't request a GPU and this is a GPU partition, etc. The partition string has commas so you can explode() it into an array.

Ryan