Hello All,

So, never got SLURM 14.11 to work, upgrading to 14.11.1 didn't help; with our setup, Raw Usage was only accumulated from the longest running job and for the owner of that job.

Downgrading to 14.03.10, however, did the trick. Now everything apparently works as it should, and Raw Usage is accumulated from all running jobs for all users. I guess this means there is something broken in 14.11, but I have no idea what. The logs never showed anything useful (that I could interpret, that is).

Anyway, just in case someone encounters a similar problem, this serves as a documented work-around.

Cheers,
    Mikael J.
    http://www.iki.fi/~mpjohans/