Sorry for the basic question, but I am new to slurm and am having some
basic problems with plugins. What I'd like to do is make the
job_submit_require_timelimit.so plugin that is found in the source code
active and required for all jobs.

What I've done so far is I've added the line

*PluginDir=/usr/lib64/slurm*

to slurm.conf and I've created a plugstack.conf file that has one line in
it:

*required        job_submit_require_timelimit.so*

And now slurm won't start at all. So obviously I've made a huge newbie
error. I've verified that our plugins are found in the /usr/lib64/slurm
directory, but I can't tell what else I need to do.
Does this plugin require arguments? Is there something else I'm missing?

Thanks,

Mike