Hello,

I wanted to add the CALCULATE_RUNNING flag to PriorityFlags on my running cluster (15.08.4), however with the CALCULATE_RUNNING added the slurmctld persistantly crashes a few seconds after reconfiguring and/or restarting.

PriorityType  = priority/multifactor
PriorityFlags = SMALL_RELATIVE_TO_TIME,DEPTH_OBLIVIOUS,CALCULATE_RUNNING

Should I change anything else in the configuration if I want to use CALCULATE_RUNNING?

Best,

Robbert

--
Robbert Eggermont                                  Intelligent Systems
r.eggerm...@tudelft.nl         Electr.Eng., Mathematics & Comp.Science