On 2016-05-17 12:28, Carlos Fenoy wrote:
> On Tue, May 17, 2016 at 10:02 AM, Loris Bennett <loris.benn...@fu-berlin.de>
> wrote:
[...]

>> Which version does this? 15.08.8 just seems to show the 'Command' entry,
>> which is the file containing the actual command.

> You will only see the script in the output of the scontrol if the job was
> submitted with sbatch. If the job has been submitted with srun you will not
> be able to see the script, as it is not stored by slurm and also it may be
> a binary file.

Good to know. (Calms me down and makes me regret the slight rant.)

As far as I know nobody here is using srun for important stuff _and_ the
parameters still seem to work in newer versions there is still hope.

Regards,
Benjamin
--
FSU Jena | JULIELab.de/Staff/Benjamin+Redling.html
vox: +49 3641 9 44323 | fax: +49 3641 9 44321