From: A. Podstawka [mailto:adam.podsta...@dsmz.de]
Sent: 13 July 2016 12:24
To: slurm-dev <slurm-dev@schedmd.com>
Subject: [slurm-dev] RE: SGI UV2000 with SLURM

Hi Samuel,

[root@frodo ~]# slurmd -C
ClusterName=(null) NodeName=frodo CPUs=128 Boards=8 SocketsPerBoard=16
CoresPerSocket=8 ThreadsPerCore=1 RealMemory=1998969 TmpDisk=273505
UpTime=19-01:49:04

this seems equivalent to the "configline".

We are running RHEL7 with the /sbin/bootcpuset but i think i need to use the
default init system from rhel7 and cgroups instead of the sgi own bootcpuset
binary.
My problem is, with the bootcpcuset active, slurm can only start/run jobs
inside of the (very small: cpu=0-7) bootcpuset.

any good advices or hints, links to a good cgroups manual?

Thanks
Adam