Hi,

This is not related to slurm, but I don't know better place to ask such a
question. For sure on clusters you manage there is a need to present space
used by projects, users on particular file systems.
I'am no aware of any opensource solution providing sth like "accounting
portal" for storage, does anyone know about such project?

I'm thinking about solution where used space is periodically updated basing
on script getting data from quota, or simple du, putting it into database,
then displaying through web interface.

How do you deal with this on yours clusters?

cheers,
Marcin