I'm running on a Cray XE6. Yesterday, the system started showing resource
problems and last evening, all jobs shut down with their status as pending
(PD) and the reason was "PRIORITY".

I've made no changes in slurm.conf. Last time we saw something like this, a
user had managed to exhaust memory on a number of nodes (well over 75%;
long story) and a reboot was necessary. Now... it appears slurm is unhappy.
I have rebooted the machine, and restarted slurm. The user is allocated the
resources (access to partitions/accts/nodes. She's requesting 2 nodes, for
well under the max wallclock time allowed.

Thanks
--
Gerry Creager
NSSL/CIMMS