De: Loris Bennett <loris.benn...@fu-berlin.de>
Enviado: martes, 27 de septiembre de 2016 10:02
Para: slurm-dev
Asunto: [slurm-dev] scontrol: update multiple jobs?

Hi,

The update jobs section of the manpage for scontrol 15.08.8 says

  JobId=<job_list>
     Identify the job(s) to be updated.  The job_list may be a comma
     separated list of job IDs.

However, trying this, I get the following error:

  $ scontrol update jobid=1135541,1135542 timelimit=+1:00:00
  scontrol: error: Invalid job ID 1135541,1135542

Is this a documentation error?  Does the syntax work for more recent
versions?

--
Dr. Loris Bennett (Mr.)
ZEDAT, Freie Universität Berlin         Email loris.benn...@fu-berlin.de